Product by Version
SystemEver® i Series
SystemEver® is an integrated Cloud ERP system owned by YoungLimWon 永 林 院 Soft Lab and is very suitable for use by Small Medium Enterprise Business
In 2017 SystemEver ® entered the Indonesian market and has a special Product Version: i Series
Sales & Distribution Management
01 Why i5?
- i5 is equipped with every function for retail business, monitoring and managing ranges of tasks from order, purchase up to billing.
- Through automated accounting documentation, all activities related to profits will be recorded, providing the consistency between logistics and accounting data.
- i5 (for distribution) provides protection of confidential sales data through restriction set for each authorities.
02 Who i5?
- Business which has increased amount of data for clients and items, and has limits of hand-written management.
- When discrimination of items are required, not only for items by consumer price but also for those by clients, distribution scheme and promotion.
- When large amount of data processing is required to meet the complex and diverse needs of clients.
- When real-time order process and inventory data is needed.
- When decision making (such as additional purchase) is required for new orders, based on data history of warehousing/delivery.
- When required to synchronize accounting & inventory at monthly settlement and check profitability.
ERP (Manufacturing Management)
01 Why i7?
- i7 Provides all ERP functions comparable to foreign solutions, enabling your system-based management.
- i7 Becomes the core of corporate activities in large organization, which means it is an activity-based solution.
- i7 implements profit-centered corporate management which seeks cost reducing activities and improvements through proper cost settlement.
02 Who i7?
- A company that produces through long/short term MPS using production-based data such as BOM.
- A company that has large number of employees which requires management for work hours using fingerprint devices and pay wages accordingly.
- A company that actively looks for detailed improvements by sharing essential data through systematic activities of both office and front office.
- A company that implements and actualize the production plan based on long/short terms sales plan.